WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The controller of the personal data iss SUPPLIES & SERVICES BCN, with NIF number B09964511, registered office at Plaza Francesc Macía, 7 17th floor of Barcelona (Barcelona), with Zip Code 08029; and it is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 48305, Page 83, Sheet B 579471, Inscription 1.
WHAT IS A PERSONAL DATA?
A personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as the name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is processed in order to provide you services and manage the contractual relationship; to improve our products and services and control the quality of them; to answer the questions and requests that you make; for us to communicate with you to manage and proof the business relationship; to protect our rights and interests and from third parties; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and with your consent, to send you commercial information that may be of interest to you.
We will only use your personal data to fulfill the purpose for which they were obtained, and it will not be possible to process the data collected for another purpose that is not compatible with it.
WHAT IS THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis of the processing is:
- The consent you have given us. However you can withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting our commercial or contractual relationship with you in any way.
- The performance of a contract and the provision of services, that allows us to manage your contractual and commercial relationship with us, assist you through any available channels, and to proof the contracting.
- The legitimate interest, in order (i) to properly run our business, (ii) to manage our offer of products and services and the public information available (iii) to improve our customer service to ensure an appropriate user experience on the web, (iv) to get in touch with you, (v) to comply with statistical purposes and market research or satisfaction surveys, and (vi) to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA YOU COLLECT ABOUT ME?
We are able to collect, use, store, and transfer the following personal data when you register on our website, use our mobile applications, request information through a form or simply browse in our web environment. By way of example, but not limiting, the personal data collected are the following:
- Identification data: Name and surname, ID card or passport.
- Social and personal characteristics data: Date of birth and gender.
- Contact information: e-mail address and mobile phone number.
We will register the information that you provide us, we will store and will be able to use it in accordance with the aforementioned purposes. We may also use your information to generate data that does not identify you, for example, to generate statistics about our users or the geographical distribution of our visitors.
The user guarantees that the information provided is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, being him responsible for any damage, direct, or indirect, that may arise from this breach.
It is possible that during the electronic purchase process, the payment service provider may require, before completing the payment, an additional layer of authentication through the introduction of a categorised personal data, in accordance with the 3D-Secure protocol and the provisions of Royal Decree-Law 19/2018, of 23 November, on payment services and other urgent measures in financial matters. Neither we nor any third party will have access to this information, which is encrypted and processed securely on the servers of your bank, to prevent possible fraud and abuse in online purchases.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use different methods: you provide your data to us when you request information from us or use our products or services (direct interaction); or through browsing our website – through cookies and similar technologies (automated technologies). In this case, for more information, please visit our Cookies Policy.
The information you send us in the data collection forms is voluntary, however, in certain cases, if you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to contact with you, or provide you with the service or provide you with the product that you have requested.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Hemos adoptado las medidas técnicas y organizativas adecuadas para proporcionar un elevado nivel de seguridad y confidencialidad de la información para evitar la pérdida, mal uso, alteración, acceso no autorizado y robo de datos personales. Para su adopción, tenemos en cuenta la naturaleza de los datos tratados, el ámbito, el contexto y los fines del tratamiento, así como los riesgos de diversa índole y gravedad para los derechos y libertades de las personas físicas.
WHO IS ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When entrusting a third party with processing activities, we are committed to ensuring that the recipient has the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data transferred. We may communicate your data to some recipients if this is required to comply with our contractual obligations, for the provision of certain services by third parties, and for the other purposes set forth in this Policy.
When it is necessary the processing of your personal data, on our behalf by of a third party as service supplier, such processing shall be governed by a written contract, explicitly establishing that the data processor will only process the data according to the instructions given by us, as data controllers, and he shall maintain confidentiality and security of the personal data that may be received and processed.
TO WHOM IS YOUR DATA DISCLOSED?
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your personal data for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not request their deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations and possible liabilities that may arise and that in each case correspond according to each type of data. We may keep your personal data even after you have ceased to be our customer, or you have requested the deletion of the same for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing during the period of limitation of the same, but we will keep them blocked and only at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts.
WHICH ARE THE RIGHTS YOU CAN EXERCISE AND HOW?
Anyone has the right to obtain information about the data processes that are being carried out on their personal data by SUPPLIES & SERVICES BCN. We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data, for the purpose of knowing which data are being processed and in which way we carry out the processing;
- The right to rectify any personal data that is inaccurate;
- The right to erasure your personal data, whenever possible;
- The right to restriction of processing of your personal data;
- The right to object the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability, so that they are transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- The right to withdraw the consent granted at any time;
- The right to not be submitted to automated decision-making, including profiling, that produce legal effects or affect you in a similar way.
You are entitled to exercise your rights any time and free of charge, through a written request, attaching a copy of your DNI or other identity document, addressed to our address, located at Plaza Francesc Macía number 7, 17th floor, 08029 Barcelona, or by sending an email to the following address:
On the other side, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid) if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes applicable legislation. For more information, please visit the website www.aepd.es.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US?
Also you can contact us by email at the following address:
Plaza Francesc Macía number 7, 17th floor, 08029 Barcelona
Date of update 15 April 2023.